We stand behind the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we accept returns in exchange for store credit of unused, undamaged merchandise received within 10 days of the purchase date subject to the following:
1. Special order items and promotional discounted purchases are final sale only. To confirm if an item is final sale or can be returned please email email@example.com or call us at 760.862.1809.
2. All returns of merchandise purchased on this website require prior authorization. Please call 760.862.1809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a pre-paid Return Shipping label via email. Once you have received the label, print and affix it to a UPS Overnight Box containing the merchandise with the original online order confirmation slip and internal packaging and take to your nearest UPS Store. Be sure to get a receipt that you dropped off the package.
The Fine Jewelry Bar cannot be responsible for returned merchandise prior to our receipt. Items returned without authorization and void of pre-paid Return Shipping label will not be eligible for exchange of store credit applicable to the amount of original purchase.
The store credit will be applied to the account of the individual who placed the original order. Once returned merchandise is received your store credit will be immediately applied to your account. You will then receive an email confirming the application of the store credit to your account.
When using store credit, please place your order over the phone at 760.862.1809 or via email at email@example.com
Unless otherwise specified, items will ship in 4-6 weeks from date of order. Standard UPS Ground shipping is free on all orders.
STANDARD OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
UPS Next Day Air within the United States - $40
For Next Day Air delivery, orders must be submitted Monday through Friday by 2PM PST. Unless Saturday Delivery is specified, orders submitted Friday will be delivered on Monday.
For Saturday Delivery, please call 760.862.1809
Next Day Air delivery orders placed after 2PM PST will be shipped the following day.
Order Cancellation Policy
Order cancellations are currently accepted by telephone only and must be received within 48 hours of placing the order and before the item has shipped. Please call 760.862.1809 to cancel an order placed online.
For International Shipping please call us at 760.862.1809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared with.
2. What choices are available to you regarding your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collection information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g to contact you via email or send you email notifications that you signed up for on the site or through the store.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of our email blasts or contacting our store and requesting to be removed from our mailing list. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit your information through forms on our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collection sensitive information (such as credit card data) via our website.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our policies may change from time to time and all updates will be posted on this page.